Terms and Conditions of Sale
Thank you for choosing us to manufacture your bespoke soft furnishings and bring your ideas to life. By confirming your Made to Measure quotation and paying your deposit, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as listed below.
Your order for the goods and services
Your order has gone through multiple processes to ensure that the products you want to purchase have been discussed thoroughly and that you, as the customer, and the Interior Designer both have the same expectations for the order. These processes are as follows:-
- The design confirmation sheet with your signature which will include the design and fabric codes as specified by you.
- Written confirmation from you, to confirm the order and that by agreeing to proceed you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated in the enclosed document.
- The final confirmation of your order will be the payment of the deposit.
- You can cancel your order and receive a full refund unless the items have been ordered from the supplier, in which case the deposit will be forfeited.
- If you do not pay the full amount, the deposit and goods will be forfeited and belong to Rachel Robinson Interiors.
- The items you are ordering are bespoke to you, therefore we are unable to accept returns due to change of mind or heart.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and Services is stated in the written quotation. All prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated and are valid for a maximum of 28days. This, however, is subject to the cost of the goods you require staying static in price and may be excluded from the 28day validation period. After 28day should you wish to proceed the quotation may change?
- A deposit (between 50 and 100% of the full price) shall be payable upon confirmation of the order.
- Unless credit terms have been agreed with us in writing or payment in full has been made on placing the order, payment of the purchase price of the Goods, net of the deposit already paid, is due upon completion of the services with a maximum time of 7 days post fitting.
- All goods remain the property of Rachel Robinson Interiors until paid for in full.
- You as the customer must make sure the room or area we will be fitting in is a safe environment and have removed any trip hazards.
- You must remove any ornaments, pictures or furniture which may cause obstruction whilst fitting. If we have to move the items to complete the fitting we are not responsible or liable for any breakage or damage to the items.
- You will allow the fitter to take photographs of the products we make and fit for you for our records and marketing purposes. Please rest assured however that no names or addresses will be used if the photograph is selected for marketing use. We will also endeavor to omit any personal items within the photographs.
- We understand that sometimes faults occur and we are happy for you to contact us if you discover any faults within the products we have made and supplied.
- Should you find any faults or issues with the goods we have supplied you must notify us within 5 days of the fitting. After this time it will be taken that you as the customer are completely happy with the products supplied by us.
- If the product is not in the same condition as fitted, the warranty becomes void.
- If you tamper with the products in any way i.e. deliberately deface or damage the products the warranty becomes null and void and we hold no liability for the products.
- We manufacture to your final specification but if you are unhappy with the final product and you believe it was not made to the specification, we will happily discuss this issue with you, and endeavor to come to an amicable solution.
- In the event of a visit to rectify any issues raised you must allow site access within a timely manner.
- We supply a 12month warranty with all of our products which starts on the date of fitting. Should you have any issues within the 12mth period please get in touch.
- If you have any issues after the 12 month period has expired we reserve the right to charge a call out fee and a fee for any parts that may be required.
- We love sharing photographs of the projects we are working on. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you agree that photographs of your products can be used in our marketing campaigns.
- Photographs within your home are negotiable. If you do not want us to share photographs of your products fitted, we will understand and respect your This must be put in written form. We will, however, endeavor not to show any personal items within the photographs and on request, we will photoshop personal items out.
- Since 2014, legislation has been in place to ensure children are safe around blinds which have looped cords. Regulations make it mandatory that all blinds are fitted with safety systems to ensure that chains and cords are kept out of the reach of children in order to prevent major injuries if involved in an accident. If at the point of fitting you refuse to have such safety devices fitted, we will be unable to complete the fitting of the blinds or any curtains with cords.
- All designs are the intellectual property of Rachel Robinson Interiors and may not be reproduced without written consent.
- By signing the enclosed document you are confirming that the fabric and design choice you specified in the signing off sheet is correct.
In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we are required to inform you as to what data we collect and how it is processed and handled once we receive it.
The information we hold is purely for maintaining our customer relations, making and receiving payments, and general communication purposes
In order to provide our services, we currently hold your following information:
Products you have purchased from us
We gather this data from incoming inquiries, ongoing contracts, new clients, suppliers, consultants, and subcontractors.
This data is processed onto our systems and backed up onto an external hard drive which is password protected.
Your information will only be used for legitimate business purposes. We will not transmit your information to other parties. All data disclosures will only be relevant to the particular requirements of the project. This information will be handled in accordance with the guidelines of the GDPR and again will only be relevant to the requirements of providing our services.
We will never sell your information to third parties.
We will hold the digital and physical files on record as required by the relevant contracts, which may be up to 6 years. These are stored on secure servers and in the secure on-site archive.
Please inform us promptly should you have any concern in relation to the above or if you wish to be deleted from our business database via an email to email@example.com
Should you have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.